Automatic Signal Conditioner with LUT Temperature Compensation and 1 Vpp (100 Ω) / 2 Vpp Outputs
The general purpose sensor signal conditioner iC-TW3 provides
highly accurate non contact trimming of three independent sine/cosine sensor signals.
An automatic gain and offset control compensates sensor signal errors and stabilizes the differential output signals at 1 Vpp or 2 Vpp.
The internal or an external temperature sensor linked to the chip can influence the gain and offset correction by arbitrary temperature-dependent compensation parameters sourced from a look-up table.
Click to enlarge
- Fully differential 3-channel signal conditioning
- PGS inputs for differential and single-ended signals
- Overall gain of -3 to 57 dB, adjustable in steps of 0.08 dB
- Programmable general purpose sensor interface
- Optical position sensors
- Magnetic position sensors