8-Bit Hall Encoder With Cascadable Serial Interface
iC-MV is optimized for multiturn measurement systems with up to four axes and gear reduction ratios in between 1:2 and 1:32. Phase angle errors can be compensated by an internal offset register.
Up to four ICs can be connected in series providing the SSI master with an internal synchronized multiturn data word. A missmatch is indicated by pin NERR and via the SSI protocol.
Click to enlarge
- Integrated Hall sensors with signal conditioning
- Automatic gain control with error detection (loss-of-magnet)
- 8-bit real-time interpolation at up to 24 000 rpm
- Absolute multiturn encoders
- Absolute rotary encoders
- Contactless rotary switches